Xrev API Tools: Increase Productivity!

Feeds

Loading...

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chris Price & Xrev - Consulting

Hello All,

I thought I'd let my readers know that I am now consulting my services in the Revit Architecture, Structure, Navisworks, BIM space. (commencing 13th February 2012)

If you require Revit Implementation, in-house Revit Training, Revit Training Classes, Revit Management, On Project Revit Support, Revit Start-up Assistance, upskilling intermediate & advanced Revit users, Revit Collaboration, IPD and everything Building Information Modelling.

Please don't hesitate to email me at Support at Xrev dot com dot au. I can supply you with my costing and schedule availability!

I have experience with:

  • Multi-discipline collaboration
  • Revit Asset Management
  • Revit Facilities Management
  • Revit Digital Fabrication (laser cutting, CNC, etc)
  • 4D Sequencing
  • Extracting Quantities & Weights from the model
  • Various Energy Analysis
  • Cost Estimation from the model
  • Clash Detection
  • BIM Specifications
  • Integrated Project Delivery
  • Training large groups/presenting

No comments: